Explore the ethical issues surrounding temporary, contract, and freelance legal services.
The Psychology of Settlement
An in-depth discussion of the psychology of settlement negotiations, including:
- Creating an environment that affords opportunities for settlement throughout litigation
- Communicating actively and courteously with all counsel and the court staff
- Diagnosing and fixing misunderstandings
- Maintaining civility when other parties and clients prefer more aggressive tactics
- Creating respectful and productive communication
See How Many Credits This Course Fulfills For Your Bar Association:See all approved creditsHide all approved credits
Total General Credits: 1.0 Total Ethics Credits: up to 1.0 To see if this course is credited in your state, click here.
REGISTER TO TAKE THE COURSE:
Other CLE Courses
A discussion of various ethical situations involving trial procedure, pleadings, motions, and discovery.
An examination of a variety of real-world cases demonstrating the many ways lawyers have breached rules of ethics or tri...