Transparency. Because we know the details matter.
Some payment situations or card types can trigger additional fees from the card brands to process transactions.
To avoid charging higher rates across all transactions, any additional card network fees are simply passed through directly, with no mark-up. This method allows us to reduce your overall cost, improving your bottom line.
Please do not hesitate to contact one of our
Certified Payments Professionals (CPPs) at 866-376-0950.
- Acquirer Processing Fee:
- Misuse of Authorization Fee:
- International Acquiring Fee (IAF):
- International Sale Assessment Fee:
- Fixed Acquirer Network Fee (FANF):
(Network Access and Brand Usage):
- Acquirer Program Support Fee:
- Cross Border (trans amt in USD):
- Location Fee:
- Amex Network Processing:
- Amex Card Not Present:
- International Inbound: